阳光播种
Sunshine sowing
难道会好奇他为什么会离开你?
Do you wonder why he left you?
你相貌一般
You have a fair face
可以微笑面对的事情,不要让它成为心事。
What you can smile at, don let it be on your mind.
让我们重聚于硝烟尽散的世界。
Lets reunite in the world where the smoke is gone.
还记得两、三年前他就因为一件小事而笑
I still remember two or three years ago, he laughed because of a small thing
近来我特别喜欢一句话:
Recently, I especially like a saying:
可能你突然出现在我眼前,我的兴奋和心跳就知道你又赢了。
Maybe you suddenly appear in front of me, my excitement and heartbeat will know you win again.
有的东西若不怕别人捡走你就一定会扔掉
Some things if you are not afraid of others to pick up you will throw away
真是没办法送你了!
I can give you a ride!
行为端正
Good behavior
与之相遇,如花般暗香,回眸一笑,
Meet with it, like a flower like fragrance, look back and smile,
我嫉妒那些别人心爱的女孩在小事上大发脾气
Im jealous that the girls I love lose their temper on trifles
要是不高兴就来找我
Come to me if you e not happy
随时间一点点地死去。
Die little by little over time.
即使你稍稍好一点我也会擦干眼泪继续爱你。
Even if you are a little better, I will dry my tears and continue to love you.
你喜欢别人,我只能束手无策。
You like others, I can do nothing.
近来好累我想在慢慢地生活下去。
Im tired recently. I want to live slowly.
天已冷得要离开寒冷的人还能暖和点儿咯
Its cold enough to leave. People who are cold can be warmer
只是为了赶回家吃一口热乎乎的饭菜。
Just to get home and have a hot meal.
不管你怎样对待那个人
No matter how you treat that person
但是你一直没有
But you never did
人们达到一定年龄
People reach a certain age