600字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
600字范文 > 美剧《反击》第四季第一集Part173-中英文对照台词剧本

美剧《反击》第四季第一集Part173-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2019-09-08 20:01:08

相关推荐

美剧《反击》第四季第一集Part173-中英文对照台词剧本

反 击

第四季 第一集

20号分部需要一位新领导

Section 20 requires new leadership.

你们中间有些人已经见过了道尔顿上尉

Some of you already know Captain Dalton.

迈克尔·斯顿布奇 你一定很想念战场

Michael Stonebridge, you must miss it, in the field?

今晚用的是荷枪实弹

Tonight youll be employing libe rounds.

趴下

Get down!

你弟弟是怎么死的

What happened to your brother--

他叫杰克 他是个好兵

His name was Jake. He was a fine soldier.

箱子里是什么?

Whats in the case?

核引爆器

Nuclear triggers.

你知道如果这些武器落入坏人手上

do you have any idea what possession of those triggers

会有什么后果吗

could mean in the wrong hands?

我们可以重新开始吗

Can we start again?

当然可以

Of course we can.

凯丽

Kerry!

克瑞格·汉森杀了你的妻子

Craig Hanson as the man who murdered your wife.

-康拉德·诺克斯 -他是我们的新目标?

- Conrad Knox. - That is our new target?

他有钱买下那些引爆器

He could certainly afford those triggers.

有了这个 我们能让非洲不仅

With this...We can raise Africa

令人刮目相看 还要让全世界听听我们的声音

to where its voice is not just heard, but listened to.

关于如何对待犯人是有明文规定的

There are clear guidelines about the treatment of prisoners.

我叫克瑞格·汉森 诺克斯先生

Craig Hanson, Mr. Knox.

雇佣他

Hire him.

如果不能在拆除这颗时

If we deactivate this one without doing the other one

将另一颗同时拆除的话 它就会自动引爆

at exactly the same time, itll detonate.

我原谅你了

I forgive you.

你这么做跟非洲无关 关系到你

This isn about Africa. This is about you.

我操

Fuck me.

不要

No!

道尔顿中枪了

Dalton has been shot.

20号分部最终还是保了下来

Section 20 has a future after all.

有你俩在真好

Its a good thing there was two of you.

黎巴嫩 碧嘉山谷

-拜托... -闭嘴

- Please... - Shut up!

你们搞错了

You are making a mistake.

都说了我是记者 你们弄错了

I have told you, I am a journalist. You are making a mistake.

和你一起的那女的 难道也是记者

The woman you were with... a journalist, too?

我不知道你指的是谁

I don know who you mean.

知道间谍的下场是什么吗

Don you know what we do with spies?

你们搞错了 我是美联社记者

You are making a mistake. I am Associated Press.

你们可以查我的证件

Check my credentials!

那女的在哪

Where is the woman?

去你妈的

住手

卡马里

Kamali.

朱海瑞不肯...

我无条件支持朱海瑞的决定

这你应该明白

他什么都不会说的

我们没时间跟他啰嗦

你们搞错了 我是记者

You are making a mistake. I am a journalist.

我知道你是谁 巴克斯特中士

I know who you are, Sgt. Baxter.

我什么都知道

I know everything.

美国 加利福尼亚北部

跟你说

You see,

在英国有个玩法叫斯诺克

in Britain, we have a game called Snooker,

和一般玩法差不多 不过...

which is similar in many ways; it just, uh,

对技巧和精准度的要求更高

requires a more skillful and delicate touch.

用的球桌更大 而球洞却小得多

Its also played on a larger table with much smaller pockets,

所以玩你们这个... 简单极了

so this is, um, easy.

你当过兵吗

You served?

没 我是个会计

No, maam. Im an accountant.

你们穿得跟条子似的

You boys wear it like a badge.

我在度假

Im on holiday.

要去多远的地方

How far are you going?

直到没路可走为止

Until we run out of road.

祝你最终能安下心来

May you find peace at the end of it.

干杯

Cheers to that.

Oh, fuck me.

我爱死美国妞了

I love American girls.

你那兄弟去哪了

Wheres that buddy of yours at?

那得问问你那漂亮的服务员

You should probably ask that pretty waitress of yours.

那是我女儿

Thats my daughter!

你说 "咱们找点乐子"

"Lets have some fun," You said,

"甩掉过去的一切" 这主意真是棒极了

"Lets get away from it all," You said, yeah. Brilliant.

迈克尔 是你说要兜风的

Michael, you wanted to go for a fuckin walk.

哥们 圣地亚哥之路的风可兜不得

Mate, the Camino de Santiagos not a walk,

圣地亚哥之路是天主教的三大朝圣之路之一

这是荡涤心灵的朝圣之旅 我早就说了

its a spiritual pilgrimage. I told you that.

你们俩 知道在加州骑车要带安全帽吧

Hey, you boys, you know that Californias a helmet state, right?

不 我们不知道这个规定

No, sir, we weren aware of that.

-我知道 -真的假的

- I was. - Really?

你们还在从阿拉斯加过来的一路上

And you got traffic violations

违反过其他六个州的交通规定

in 6 other states from here to Alaska.

才六个州?

Only 6?

你们是在逃命还是干嘛

You runnin from somethin?

Holiday在美语中特指法定节日 而在英式英语中表示度假

我们只是在过节

Uh, we e just on holiday, sir.

-度假 -没错 度假

- Vacation. - Vacation.

他的意思是度假

He means vacation.

请出示驾照和行驶证

License and registration.

那飞机是你们的吗

Does that belong to you?

那是瑞姆吗

Is that Richmond?

真是瑞姆

Fucking Richmond.

他们一定是来找我们的

They e definitely with us.

走了 哥们

See ya, man.

准备好 中士们 假期结束了

Stand to, Sergeants. Leave is over.

-发生了什么 -你胡扯 我们才来好吗

- Whats going on? - What e you talking about? We just got here!

迈克尔 帮我跟她说说

Come on, Michael. Back me up on this.

-我们正要南下呢 计划都订好了 -到此为止了

- Look, we e heading south. We have plans. - Not anymore!

-凭什么 -出什么事了

- Why? - What happened?

巴克斯特死了

Baxters dead!

-什么 怎么死的 -上飞机

- What? How? - Come on.

简报马上就到

Briefing en route.

等等

Wait!

运输机已在空军29棕榈基地待命

Transport waiting at Twentynine Palms airbase.

我这边有情况

I got a situation here.

黎巴嫩 贝鲁特

妈的

Shit.

出去

全都出去

商羯罗 你这个混蛋 给我站住

Not you, Sankara, you sack of shit!

你敢出卖我

You betrayed me.

没有 我发誓

No! I swear!

他们干掉了我一个手下

They murdered one of my men.

你给我交出卡马里

You give me Kamali,

否则我就告诉真主党你是我的奸细

or Hezbollah finds out that you e working for me.

但我不是

But Im not--

但愿他们会相信你

You better hope they think so.

哥伦比亚 他们去了哥伦比亚

Colombia! They went to Colombia!

哥伦比亚可大得很呢

Colombias a big fucking place!

卡马里去见戈麦斯贩毒集团和俄国人了

Kamalis meeting the Gomez Cartel and the Russians!

他们准备开战了

They e about to go to war!

你他妈穿件衣服吧 看着就恶心

Put some fucking clothes on. You e disgusting.

准备就绪 中士

Ready, Sergeant.

你要把什么玩意儿弄进我屁股里

What is that you e gonna put in my ass?

是黄热病 破伤风和伤寒的疫苗

Yellow fever, tetanus, typhoid.

你们要去的可是哥伦比亚丛林啊

You e going into Colombian jungle, Sergeant.

病毒比子弹还厉害

You e gonna be dodging more than bullets.

听你这么一说 那就来吧

Seein as you asked so nicely, Doc, here you go, man.

准备打了

Here we go.

还不赖嘛

That wasn gel.

知道厉害了吧

Whos your daddy now?

道尔顿少校 他们已准备好接受简报

Major Dalton, they e ready for the briefing now.

欢迎归队 中士们

Welcome back, Sergeants.

巴克斯特的事 想必你们也听说了

I presume youve heard about Baxter.

是的

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。