600字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
600字范文 > 美剧《风骚律师》第二季第一集Part124-中英文对照台词剧本

美剧《风骚律师》第二季第一集Part124-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2024-03-29 19:09:54

相关推荐

美剧《风骚律师》第二季第一集Part124-中英文对照台词剧本

奥马哈

品质保证

两百年历史

*朋友你好*

*Well, hello, there*

*好久不见*

My, its been a long, long time

*你问我最近如何*

*How am I doin?*

*我觉得还凑合*

*Oh, I guess that Im doin fine*

辛那邦[美国烘焙连锁店]

*时光飞逝*

*Its been so long now*

你想让镜子里的这个人为你服务吗

*感觉却像*

*And it seems that*

*只是昨日*

*It was only yesterday*

*Gee, ain it funny*

*真是可笑*

*How time slips away*

*我该走了*

*Gotta go now*

*改日再见*

*Guess Ill see you around*

*却不知何时能再见*

*Don know when, though*

*不知我何时回到镇上*

*Never know when Ill be back in town*

晚安 女士们 路上小心

Good night, ladies. Get home safe.

*但请记得*

*But remember*

*我曾说过*

*What I tell you*

*总有一天*

*That, in time,*

*你会付出代价*

*you e gonna pay*

*And its surprising*

*真是惊讶*

不不不

No, no, no, no!

该死

God damn it!

不 别这样

No! Oh, c-come on.

来人啊

Somebody!

紧急出口

打开这扇门

会触发警报

警方会收到通知

向下扳开门 触发警报

索尔·古德曼到此一游

他来了

Ah, here he is.

太棒了

Oh, great.

吉米 真准时 很高兴能见到你

Jimmy, right on time. Good to see you.

-你好 霍华德 -你们好

- Hello, Howard. - Hey. Hi.

这位是詹姆斯·麦吉尔 这位是克利福德·梅因

James McGill, Clifford Main.

叫我吉米就好 幸会 克利福德

Just "Jimmy." And its a pleasure to meet you, Clifford.

幸会 我们知道你为矶鹞渡一案做出的努力

Likewise. We know all about your work on Sandpiper.

是团队成果

Well, its a group effort.

哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的人

I mean, the folks at HHM

做得非常好

are just knocking it out of the park.

如果没有你 也就不会立案

Well, you know, the case wouldn exist without you.

当然

Absolutely.

一旦他加入你的团队

Once you get him on your team,

就知道我为什么叫他"骗子查理"了

youll know why I call him "Charlie Hustle."

吉米 他们是我的律师

Jimmy, these are my associates --

布莱恩·阿楚莱塔和艾琳·布里尔

Brian Archuleta and Erin Brill.

-很高兴认识你们 -幸会

- Nice to meet you both. - Its great to meet you.

非常抱歉

I hate to do this,

但我能跟韦克斯勒小姐单独说句话吗

but, um, could I borrow Ms. Wexler for a moment?

失陪一下

If you will excuse us?

失陪

Pardon me.

怎么回事

Whats going on?

I just, um

听着 是这样

Listen, heres the thing.

如果我接受这份工作 是否意味着我俩...

If I take this job, does that mean the two of us...

我是说...

I mean, uh...

是否意味着...

Does it mean, uh...

什么 你到底想说什么

What? What -- what the hell is this?

如果我今天接受戴维斯梅因律所的工作

If I take this job today, with Davis and Main,

是否意味着你和我...

does that mean that you and me...

能成吗

Is this -- is this gonna happen?

吉米 我...

Jimmy, I...

我...

I...

这两件事没有任何联系

One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

完全无关吗

Nothing at all.

无关

No.

当然无关了 为什么会有呢

Of course not. Why would it?

好吧

Great.

Oh, sorry about that.

我想说 衷心感谢你们

Listen, I just wanted to say thank you sincerely

考虑我

for your interest in me.

这是我的荣幸

Its a honor to be considered,

但是现在 尤其是现在

but at this time...at this time,

我想我还是不加入了

Um...Im gonna have to take myself out of the running.

非常感谢

Thanks.

谢谢你 霍华德

Thank you, Howard.

吉米

Jimmy.

挺快啊

That was quick.

不收费

No charge.

帮我想想

Help me out here.

我是在做梦

Did I dream it?

还是我办公桌上真的有一百六十万美元现金

Or did I have 1.6 million dollars on my desk in cash?

地球上没人知道我们有这钱

No one on gods green earth knew we had it.

我们可以五五分成

We could have split it 50/50.

我们本可以每人带八十万美金回家 不用交税

We could have gone home with $800,000 each, tax-free.

你想说什么

Your point being?

我们为什么没那么干

Why didn we?

我记得你说 要做对的事

I remember you saying something about doing the right thing.

你想知道我为什么没拿那钱吗

You want to know why I didn take that money?

你是想问这个吗

Is that what you e asking?

没错 我是想问那个问题

Yeah, thats what Im asking.

对我个人来说 别人雇我干活

Me, personally -- I was hired to do a job.

我干完了 就结束了

I did it. Thats as far as it goes.

是的

Yeah.

我知道是什么阻止了我

Well, I know what stopped me.

听好了

You know what?

它再也不会阻止我了

Its never stopping me again.

你们好 女士们

Chao chi cung, ladies.

你们好

Chao chi cung.

阮女士 外面天气很好

Mrs. Nguyen, its beautiful day out there.

你偶尔也要出去一下

You should get out of this place once in a while, you know.

扔扔飞盘什么的 散散心

Throw a Frisbee, have some fun.

我要经营生意

I have a business to run.

不 不对

Uh, no.

是生意在"经营"你呢

The business is running you.

听我的

Listen to me.

你以后会感谢我的

Youll thank me later.

只有顾客才能享用黄瓜水

Cucumber water for customer only!

詹姆斯·麦吉尔律所

喂 是我啊

Hey! Its me!

天啊 听得见吗

Geez. Hello?

Hello?

是我啊 我买了新车

Its me. I got a new car.

你喜欢吗

You like it?

我们不能开这个去碰面

We e not taking that to the meet.

那我们怎么去呢

How are we gonna get there?

我来开车

Ill drive.

开我的车

My car.

为什么

Why?

这桩生意要求克制

This business requires restraint.

但这车恰恰相反

That is the opposite of restraint.

但是我喜欢它

But...I like it.

我是说 我为它自豪

I mean, Im proud of it.

好的

Good.

那你一个人自豪去 别拉着我

Then you be proud of it on your own time, but not with me.

我拒绝上车

Im not getting in that.

好吧 那 那就别上车了

Okay. Then -- then don .

实话说 你也没干什么

Honestly, uh, you don really do anything.

你只是站在我背后而已

Ive been paying you the salary of three people

我就要付你三人份的报酬

to just stand behind me.

而且 而且最近几次交易

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。