600字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
600字范文 > 美剧推荐《良医》第1季第11集中英文剧本台词对白字幕-看美剧学英语

美剧推荐《良医》第1季第11集中英文剧本台词对白字幕-看美剧学英语

时间:2023-02-20 22:48:24

相关推荐

美剧推荐《良医》第1季第11集中英文剧本台词对白字幕-看美剧学英语

----------------------------------------------------

剧情简介:

肖恩墨菲因为与格拉斯曼院长的争执而心烦意乱,与邻居莉亚来了一场说走就走的公路旅行,肖恩学会了开车,喝酒,唱KTV,还与莉亚接吻,在旅行中,莉亚发现自己,打算辞去工作回到家乡宾夕法尼州祖父的汽车店改装旧车。与此同时医院来了一对连体双胞胎,凯蒂和珍妮,两个人在完成分离手术之前,需要将其中一个肝脏转移到另一个身体中,在稳定的过程中,珍妮心脏开始衰竭,不得不立马将两人分离。

----------------------------------------------------

「良医」前情回顾

Previously on "The Good Doctor"...

科利医生 他有点太过友好了

Dr. Coyle -- He"s a little too friendly.

我想他只是想和你融洽相处而已

I"m sure he"s just trying to establish a rapport.

我按摩手法很棒

I give great massages.

早上我会给你做一个好吃到死的煎蛋卷

And I"ll make a killer omelet in the morning.

这真是太不合适了

That"s really inappropriate.

我说了不

I said no.

但你在违抗命令

You"re approaching insubordination.

你得跟人事部提出投诉

You have to file a complaint with HR.

他们会把错怪在我身上 就像你一样

They will shift the blame onto me. Like you did.

我因为殴打同事被解雇了

I"ve just been fired for physically assaulting an employee.

你为什么要我辞职去组建家庭

So, why do I need to quit my job to have a family?

同意 她可以既是优秀的律师又是优秀的母亲

Agreed. She can be a great lawyer and a great mom.

我不想要孩子

I don"t want to have kids.

我不需要治疗师

I don"t need a therapist.

我想自己做决定

I want to make my own decisions.

我不想再说了

I am done talking.

- 走 -不 不

- Now let"s go. - ‭No. N-No.

我不需要帮忙

I don"t want help!

他去哪了

Where would he go?

有他想去的地方吗

Is there a place he likes to hang out?

他不在医院

I mean, he"s not at the hospital.

以前这里有一张照片

And there used to be a picture here.

意思是他不会回来了

It means he"s not coming back.

早上好

Hi. Good morning.

我是亚伦·格拉斯曼 格拉斯曼医生

I"m Aaron Glassman. Dr. Glassman.

是肖恩的同事

I work with Shaun.

很高兴见到你

Hi. Nice to meet you.

也很高兴见到你 我能跟他谈谈吗

It"s nice to meet you, too. May I speak with him, please?

肖恩不在这

Shaun isn"t here.

我知道你在帮肖恩 我很感激

I know you"ve been helping Shaun, and I appreciate that,

但我需要立刻跟他谈谈

but I really need to speak with him immediately.

我见到他后一定转告他

I"ll definitely let him know when I see him next.

抱歉

I"m -- I"m sorry.

你在干什么

What the hell are you doing?

肖恩 我知道你在这

Shaun, I know you"re in here.

我想跟你聊聊 拜托了

I just -- I just want to talk, please.

你太过分了

You are way out of line.

肖恩 你有责任在身

Shaun, you have responsibilities.

咱们得解决了

We"ve got to sort this out.

给你五秒钟滚出去

You have five seconds to get the hell out of here...

- 肖恩 -不然我就报警了

- Shaun. - or I"m calling the police.

- 肖恩 我... -搞什么

- Shaun, I just -- - What are --

我只想...

I just want to...

- 五 -肖恩

- Five... - Shaun.

肖恩 她要报警了

Shaun, she"s calling the police.

- 四 -你想这样吗

- four... - Is that what you want?

three...

- 二 -好 好

- two... - Okay, okay.

- 一 -好好 我走

- one. - Okay, okay, I"m leaving.

只是肖恩习惯逃避冲突

It"s just that Shaun has a-a tendency to run away from conflict.

而在卡斯珀和医学院

And in Casper and medical school,

人们会敷衍了事 但是...

people will give you a little bit of slack, but it --

他现在有份很难得的工作

now he"s in a very hard-to-get job

竞争非常激烈

in a very competitive environment

那里的人不会给你第二次机会

where people do not give you a second chance.

还是不行

Still, not cool.

如果你联系到他了 请打给我

If you speak with him will you call me, please?

出去

Out.

Yeah.

现在怎么办

So, what"s your plan now?

不知道

I don"t know.

良 医

第一季 第十一集

他就像个「狗拿耗子」的老混球

I gotta say, he seems like a nebby, old jerk.

还很霸道

And a bully.

「狗拿耗子」什么意思

What"s "Nebby"?

多管闲事 匹兹堡的说法

Nosey. It"s a Pittsburgh thing.

你都是个成年人了

I mean, you"re a grown man.

如果你不想跟他说话 那就不关他的事

If you don"t want to talk to him, it"s none of his business.

圣何塞太大了

San Jose is too big.

我不喜欢圣何塞

I get not liking San Jose.

我自己不太喜欢 但是

I"m not the biggest fan myself, but --

我不想去看治疗师

I don"t want to see a therapist.

那就不看

So don"t.

我该回卡斯珀

I should go back to Casper.

我有个原则

I have a rule.

生气 沮丧 嗑嗨了或做爱前后

Never make an important decision while you are angry,

绝对别做重要的决定

upset, high, or right before or after having sex.

好了 你工作太累了 压力太大

Okay, you are overworked, stressed out,

还在生你老板的气

and pissed off at your boss.

现在不适合做重大决定

Now is not the time to be making a big decision.

你得缓口气 让头脑清醒

You need to take a break, clear your head.

你需要休假

You need a vacation.

我还得工作五个月才能休假

I have to work five more months before I earn a vacation.

那就请病假

So call in sick.

我没生病

I"m not sick.

你真可爱

You"re so adorable.

请病假不是要你非得生病

You don"t have to be sick to call in sick.

你有好多要学 愣头青

Ah, I have so much to teach you, Grasshopper.

先从一场舒适老套的旅行开始吧

And I"m gonna start with a good, old-fashioned road trip.

这是重新振作的最佳办法

It"s the perfect way to get your mojo back.

等我们回来了

And when we return,

你就会知道该如何处理

you"re gonna know exactly what to do about

圣何塞 治疗和唠叨鬼小格

San Jose, therapy, and Glassy the Grouch.

要获得

And all you have to do

这种高超的智慧和知识

to attain this superior wisdom and knowledge

你只需请病假

is to call...in...sick.

好 好 我会的

Okay. Okay. I will.

梅伦德斯医生 给你个病例

Dr. Melendez. Got a case for you.

我今天安排很紧

My schedule"s pretty packed today.

是我的病患 需要做肾脏移植

It"s a patient of mine. She needs a kidney transplant.

找到捐赠者了吗

You have a donor?

她的同卵双胞胎姐妹 DNA完全匹配

Her identical twin -- a perfect DNA match.

那为什么是你的病患

Why is she a patient of yours?

我在她们的头皮下放了球状组织扩张器

I put balloon tissue expanders under both girls" scalps

准备给她们做分离手术

to prepare them for the separation surgery.

分离手术

Separation surgery?

等她们六个月后移植康复了再做

It"s in six months, after they recover from the transplant.

当然了 你要是太忙了

Of course, if you"re too busy...

不 我来

No. I"m in.

- 莫菲在哪 -他还没来

- Where"s Murphy? - He"s not here yet.

真会挑日子迟到 已经人手不足了

Wrong day to be late. We"re already shorthanded.

- 其实我想跟你说说这事 -我没有开除卡卢

- Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that. - I did not fire Kalu.

如果你对此不满 去找安德鲁斯

And if you have a problem with it, talk to Andrews.

但你要是想听我的建议 别心怀不满

Although, if you want my advice, don"t have a problem with it.

安德鲁斯在等着新病患的简报

Andrews is waiting to brief us on a new case.

给一对连头双胞胎做肾脏移植

It"s a kidney transplant on craniopagus twins.

连体的

Conjoined?

颅骨相连

They"re connected at the skull.

她们共用整个肾血管系统

Their entire renal-vascular systems are interdependent.

Cool.

你们有谁联系过肖恩吗

Have either of you talked to Shaun?

- 没 -没 很正常

- No. - No, which isn"t unusual.

出什么事了吗

Is anything wrong?

不 肖恩没事 是家庭急事

No, no, not with Shaun. It"s a family emergency.

他要请几天假

He"s gonna be out for a few days.

私事请假需要得到

He"s supposed to get approval

他的主治医生的批准

for any personal days from his attending.

对 所以我才来问问

Right, which is why I"m checking in.

我觉得他以为光通知到我就够了

I think he thought it was enough just to notify me.

尼尔·梅伦德斯医生

请病假了吗

You call in sick?

我收拾好了

I"m ready to go.

不 还没有

No, you"re not.

只带一张家人的照片和一把牙刷是不够的

You"re gonna need more than a family photo and a toothbrush.

去收拾吧

Go pack.

我们要去哪里

Uh, where are we going?

车到哪里我们就去哪里

Wherever the car takes us.

我不喜欢沙滩

I don"t like the beach.

好 我会告诉车的

Okay, I will let the car know.

即便你们的心血管有问题

Even with your cardiovascular issues,

肾脏移植的风险也比较低

a kidney transplant is a relatively safe procedure,

更何况你们是同卵双胞胎

especially since, with identical twins,

不会出现器官排斥

there"s no chance for organ rejection.

只是你得确保分得清谁是谁

Just make sure you keep straight which one"s which.

漂亮迷人的那位肾脏是好的

The charming, pretty one has the good kidneys.

别担心 我们一直都会再三确认

Don"t worry. We always triple confirm.

而且一切都会做好标记

And we put everything in writing.

而且你俩都很漂亮迷人

And you"re both charming and pretty.

开玩笑啦 妈妈

It was a joke, Mom.

还很聪明

And smart.

捐赠者

她们秋天就要去常青藤大学念书了

They"re gonna be Ivy Leaguers in the fall.

耶鲁和哈佛

Yale and Harvard.

妈 你不必见个人就跟人说

Mom, you don"t have to tell everyone you meet

- 我们考上了哪所大学 -当然要了

- where we"re going to college. - Yes, I do.

太棒了 恭喜

That"s awesome. Congratulations.

接受者

谁念哪所大学

So, who"s going where?

你觉得呢 她简直太讨厌了

What do you think? She"s totally obnoxious

以为自己比实际有趣多了

and thinks she"s way funnier than she is.

肯定是哈佛

Definitely Harvard.

别让我嘲笑你的文身

Hey, don"t make me start mocking your tattoo.

还以为你的公寓

I thought you would have your entire apartment

会把你拖住呢

strapped to your back.

- 我收拾了很久 -很好

- It takes me a long time to pack. - ‭That"s good.

我就要找你这种死扣细节的人

An anal-retentive packer is the exact type of person

给我做手术

I"d want operating on me.

莉亚 你的车在这

Lea, this -- this is your car.

对对 但我们开另一辆

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We"re gonna take my other one.

好 你是做什么的

Okay. What do you do at work?

你是真想知道我的工作 还是想知道

Do you really care what I do, or do you just want to know

住那种破公寓的人怎么买得起两辆车

how someone with such a crappy apartment can afford two cars?

我只想知道你怎么买得起两辆车

I just want to know how you can afford two cars.

对 我买不起

Yeah, I can"t.

我的祖父罗德去年去世了

Uh, my Grandpa Rod died last year,

他把最值钱的东西留给了我

and he left me his most prized possession.

「条纹番茄」车

It"s the S-Striped Tomato.

天啊 你喜欢《警界双雄》

Oh, my God. You like "Starsky & Hutch"?

还好啦

It"s okay.

打包一丝不苟 还是《警界双雄》的粉丝

A meticulous packer and a "Starsky & Hutch" fan.

祖父罗德会爱死你的

Grandpa Rod would have loved you.

好 准备好了 上路

Okay. This is it. The road.

你确定要这么做吗

You sure you want to do this?

现在发话 不然就永远闭嘴

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

我确定

I"m sure.

走吧 莉亚

Let"s go, Lea.

出发了

Here we go!

听说莫菲擅离职守了

I hear Murphy"s AWOL.

他请了几天私人事假

He"s taking a few personal days.

未经批准的私人事假

Unapproved personal days.

我批准了

I approved them.

不该由你批准

It"s not your job to approve them.

或是说你批准是为了掩饰

Or to say you approved them to cover up the fact

莫菲最近已从迟到演变成旷工了

that Murphy"s frequent tardiness has escalated to absences.

你想怎么样 给我做测谎吗

What do you want me to do, take a polygraph?

不如直接跳到升级审讯吧

How about we jump into enhanced interrogation?

这样吧 要我把这个打开吗

Here, how about this? Do you want me to turn this on?

董事会当时重新考虑你聘用莫菲

When the board was reconsidering your hiring of Murphy,

你答应过 如果他表现得并不是非常出色

you assured us that if he was anything less than excellent,

他会被辞退 而且你也会辞职

he"d be dismissed and you would resign.

我相信你还记得

I trust you remember that.

我还不打算把办公室让给你

I wouldn"t have your movers pack up your office just yet.

你不能永远都护着莫菲

You can"t protect Murphy forever.

有些时候 他需要自己经历成败

At some point, he needs to succeed or fail on his own.

好的 肾移植热缺血灌注时间

Okay, that"s three hours on the warm ischemia clock

三小时

of the transplanted kidney.

输尿管与膀胱相连

The ureter is attached to the bladder.

肾脏在髂窝的位置如何

How"s the kidney"s placement in the iliac fossa?

肾脏血管无结节或扭曲

No kinking or twisting of the renal vessel.

很好

Good.

准备好关腹了吗

You ready to close?

准备好了

Yes.

你最好沿筋膜层进行连续缝合

Your best bet is a continuous suture along the fascial layer.

准备缝合

Suture.

供者血压下降

Donor"s pressure"s dropping.

好了 提高氧含量

Okay, up the oxygen.

珍妮肯定有内出血

Jenny must be bleeding internally.

我们得给她重新开腹

We"re gonna have to open her back up.

起钉器

Staple remover.

我喜欢树

I like trees.

是吗 你还喜欢什么

Yeah? What else do you like?

除了看医学期刊

Besides reading medical journals

和重播的老掉牙警匪剧

and watching reruns of old cop shows?

我喜欢你

I like you.

谁不喜欢我 我这么招人喜欢

Well, who wouldn"t? I"m very likeable.

为什么你不喜欢圣何塞

Why don"t you like San Jose?

这里的人们都太好胜了

Everyone"s so competitive here.

如果你没有在三十岁前挣够一百万

You know, if you didn"t make a million by 30,

你就是个十足的失败者

you"re a total loser.

我不需要一百万

I don"t need $1 million.

我甚至觉得我连九万块都不需要 但是...

I don"t even think I need $90,000, but...

我们得来点音乐

You know what we both need are some tunes.

你在车上喜欢听什么音乐

What"s your preferred driving music?

音 音乐 不 不

M-Music -- No. N--

我不喜欢音乐 不 不

I don"t like music. No. No.

什么 不行 不行

What? No, no. Not okay.

好吧 你说不喜欢海滩 我接受

Okay, I will give you a pass on not liking the beach

因为你很可爱

because you"re cute

而且说不定哪天我需要你给我的脑袋做手术

and I might need you to do brain surgery on me someday,

但是不喜欢音乐 不可理喻

but not liking music -- unacceptable.

我不接受

I won"t have it.

你是在讽刺吗

Are you being sarcastic?

不 我是在...

No. I"m being...

我不知道用什么词来形容 但我坚持我的观点

I actually don"t know the word for it, but my point stands.

音乐是个好东西

Music is amazing.

发生在我身上的

You know, I remember every important thing

每一件重要的事情

that has ever happened to me

我都是根据当时在听什么音乐记住的

based on what song I was listening to at the time.

我记得味道

I remember smells.

比如我们的车库闻起来像柔软剂

Like our parking garage smells like fabric softener,

我弟弟死的那天 闻起来就像烧焦的食物

and when my brother died, it smelled like burnt food.

天呐 我很抱歉 我没想到

Oh, my God. I"m so sorry. I had no idea.

他是怎么... 你介意我问他的事吗

How did he, um... if you don"t mind me asking?

我爸爸很讨厌

My father was mean.

他弄死了我的宠物

He killed my pet,

所以我弟弟和我 我们离家出走了

so my brother and I, we ran away.

我们在玩的时候他从火车上摔下去

Then he fell off a train we were playing on,

撞到了头 死了

hit his head, and died.

我再也没回过家

I never went back home.

从那以后一直是格拉斯曼医生在照顾我

Dr. Glassman has watched out for me ever since.

好吧 这么说 他或许也不算是烦人的家伙

Okay, so, maybe he"s not that much of a nebby jerk.

你现在闻到什么了

What are you smelling right now?

松树

Pine trees.

我永远都不会忘记

I"m never gonna forget

当你在向我讲述你弟弟和你爸爸的时候

that when you told me about your brother and your dad,

有松树的味道

it smelled like pine trees.

但我也不想让你忘记

But I don"t want you to ever forget

就在你跟我讲完以后 我们在听...

that right after you told me, we were listening to...

不 忘了这首

Ouch. No. Do not remember that.

也忘了这首

Or that.

不了 谢谢

No, thank you.

不 没感觉

Nope. Not feeling it.

The Heat

by The Bones of J.R. Jones

♪ ...the satellites in the fuse box, too ♪

太好听了

Ooh, so good.

♪ Our sharp teeth are the only light ♪

你永远也不会忘记这首歌

This is the one you will not forget.

别忘了这首歌

Do not forget this.

♪ I drank the whole moon dry ♪ ♪Moon dry ♪

♪ Cause all my friends are metalheads ♪

♪ Swear they"d never catch us dead ♪

♪ Split up when the police come ♪

♪ Yeah, running used to get me high, high ♪

♪ Now I only feel tired ♪

珍妮发生了术后肾静脉破裂

Jenny had a post-op renal-vein rupture.

我们在她失血过多前修补好了

We were able to repair it before she lost too much blood.

两个孩子现在生命体征稳定

Both your vitals are stable now,

而且凯蒂的新肾脏功能良好

and Katie"s new kidney is functioning well.

谢天谢地

Thank God.

她破裂的静脉会对我们的分离手术有什么影响吗

Will her ruptured vein have any effect on our separation surgery?

最好不要

It better not.

凯蒂 我爱你

Katie, I love you,

但是我再也不想

but if I have to spend one minute more than

看你练莫扎特的歌了

I have to watching you practicing some Mozart song --

那不是歌 那是协奏曲

They"re not songs. They"re concertos.

别担心 手术六个月后按计划进行

Don"t worry. Six months is still the plan.

我的所作所为极其不专业

Look, what I did was incredibly unprofessional

而且...不可原谅

and just...inexcusable.

但我想你还是要来求得原谅的

But I"m guessing you"re gonna give one anyway.

No.

不 只是解释 以及...请求

No, just an explanation and a, uh...request.

这样我就可以说服安德鲁斯

It could help me to convince Andrews

给我第二次机会

I deserve a second chance.

好吧 说来听听

Okay. Let"s hear the explanation.

布朗医生和我...在交往

Dr. Browne and I are... seeing each other.

你可以站在我的角度想想

Look, if you could just put yourself in my shoes.

我在乎的女人告诉我有人在骚扰她

A woman I care about tells me a guy harassed her,

更糟糕的是 她说这是我的错

and, even worse, she tells me it"s my fault

因为我太愚蠢迟钝

because I was too -- too stupidly insensitive

不知道她经历了什么

to understand what she was going through.

我觉得我自己就是垃圾

I felt like crap.

而且 我就像白痴一样

And like an idiot,

我...试图去补偿她

I...tried to make it up to her.

我只是想要一点理解

All I"m asking for is just a little understanding.

你可以理解我吗

Wouldn"t you have done the same thing?

不是我的问题

Not my problem.

怎么了

Yeah?

珍妮心动过缓 还有低血压

Jenny"s bradycardic and hypotensive.

- 发生了什么 -她之前还好好的

- What"s happening? -She was fine a minute ago.

我们在聊天 然后她突然就开始呼吸困难

We were talking, then she started to have trouble breathing.

珍妮心力衰竭了

Jenny"s heart is failing.

没有脉搏

No pulse.

她有室速 把手推车推过来 呼叫梅伦德斯

She"s in V-tach. Grab the cart, page Melendez.

珍妮情况稳定了

Jenny"s stable.

我给她用了β受体阻滞剂和血管扩张剂

I have her on beta blockers and vasodilators,

但这还不够

but it"s not gonna be enough.

一定是肾静脉破裂使她

Renal-vein rupture must have caused

本就十分脆弱的心脏情况恶化

her already weak heart to deteriorate.

她现在处于终末期心衰

She"s in end-stage failure.

我会在移植登记中心加上她的名字

I"ll get her on the transplant registry.

她还能撑多久 几个月 几周

What are we talking? Months? Weeks?

只有几天

Days.

我们没法在几天之内找到一颗心脏

We"re not gonna find a donor heart in a few days.

我们可以把她们俩的身体分开

We could disconnect her from the other body

这样她的心脏就不用为对方的血液进行氧合了

her heart is partially oxygenating the blood for.

肾移植手术后六个月

I was already pushing the envelope

进行分离手术

to do the separation surgery

已经是在挑战极限了

six months after a kidney transplant.

你真的觉得

Do you really think

她们能在肾移植术后一天就经受分离手术

they could handle it one day after?

这或许是我们唯一的选择了

It may be our only choice.

是的

Yeah.

新语音留言 来自亚伦·格拉斯曼医生

他的电话比这场雨还扫兴

His calls are an even bigger buzzkill than this rain

彻底破坏了这趟旅行的目的

and defeating the whole purpose of this trip.

好吧

Okay.

住院医师不应该关掉手机

Residents are not supposed to turn off their phones.

我们做个交易怎么样

How about we make a deal?

如果你关掉手机 我就让你开车

If you turn off your phone, I"ll let you drive.

- 我没有驾照 -我知道

- I don"t have a driver"s license. - I know.

- 我一直想学开车 -我知道

- I"ve always wanted to learn to drive. - I know.

格拉斯曼医生 他一直都不想让我开车

Dr. Glassman -- he never wanted me to.

我知道

I know.

其实我不知道

Actually, I didn"t know that,

但是说不知道听起来太傻了

but that definitely sounds like Glassy.

好吧

Okay.

不错吧

Yeah?

你开的很好

You"re doing awesome.

天生就会开车

You"re a natural.

谢谢

Thank you.

我也是这么想的

I think so, too.

左转灯

Blinker.

好了 这里左转

All right, now make this left turn.

好了 这次别绕圈了

Okay, don"t circle this time.

直接前进吧

Just keep going straight.

为什么停下来

‭What are you stopping for?

你想让我开到路上

You want me to go out on the street?

车本来就该在路上开

It"s where the car wants to go.

走吧

Come on.

最坏的可能是什么

What"s the worst thing that could happen?

我可能会撞死人

I could run over someone and kill them.

你是有自闭症 可你不瞎

You have autism. You"re not blind.

而且有我在这陪着你

And I"ll be right here with you.

半圆顶 我们来了

Half Dome, here we come.

我能听收音机吗

Can I turn on the radio?

- 不行 不行 谢谢 -好吧 好吧

- No! No, thank you. - Okay, okay.

很好

Nice.

我们认为提前进行分离手术

We believe moving up the separation surgery

可以减轻珍妮心脏的负担

will lighten the load on Jenny"s heart,

或许可以让她的心脏稍微恢复

maybe allow it to recover a bit

这样未来就不需要做移植手术了

so a transplant won"t even be necessary in the future.

现在凯蒂将面临更高的风险

It is higher risk for Katie now,

考虑到她的新肾脏还没有完全发挥功能

given that her new kidney is still not fully functional.

你觉得我们应该怎么办

What do you think we should do?

这是你的身体 你来决定

It"s your bodies. Your decision.

- 妈妈 别这么说 -不 我是认真的

- Mom, stop it. - No, I"m serious.

我希望你们俩坚强独立 你们做到了

I raised you both to be strong and independent, and you are.

所以不论你们的决定是什么 我都支持

So whatever you decide, I"ll support.

咱们做手术吧

Let"s do it.

做吧 把我们分开

Go ahead. Chop us in half.

凯蒂

Katie?

我们需要你们两人都同意

We obviously need both your consent.

- 做吧 -你确定

- Okay. - You sure?

你还想再了解一下吗 还有问题吗

You want to talk more? Have any questions?

没有 我没事 做手术吧

No. I"m good. Let"s do it.

我想要一辆车

I want a car.

那就买一辆

So get one.

你已经开了半小时了

You"ve been driving a half-hour,

你比圣何塞一半人开得都好

and you"re already better than half the people in San Jose.

我独自一人的时候会走神

I get distracted when I"m alone.

所以我有时候会错过公交车

That"s why I miss my bus sometimes.

格拉斯曼医生觉得我开车的时候也会走神

Dr. Glassman thinks I"d do the same thing driving.

他大概说得对

He"s probably right.

想找点乐子吗

Want to have some fun?

- 现在就挺好的 -停车

- I"m already having fun. - Stop the car.

- 为什么 -听我的

- Why? - Just do it.

谢谢

Thank you.

别担心 现在整条路上只有我们一辆车

Don"t worry. We"re the only car on the road right now.

把左脚放在刹车上

Put your left foot on the brake.

好吧

Okay.

好了

There we go.

现在全踩下去 好了

Now hold it all the way down. There you go.

现在右脚把油门踩到底

Okay, now floor the gas with your right foot.

我不确定这样好不好

I-I don"t know about this.

没关系的 没事的

No, it"s okay. It"s okay.

现在把左脚从刹车上慢慢抬起

Now slowly ease your left foot off the brake...

直到听到...

until you hear...

这声音

this.

我闻到烟味了

I smell smoke.

对 就是这样 肖恩

Yeah, that"s the point, Shaun.

我们在烧耗轮胎 再来一次

It"s burning rubber. Do it again.

Okay.

真有意思

Now, this is fun.

好了 够了

Okay, that"s enough.

我们得留点轮胎载我们回家呢

We need some rubber left to get us home.

我在烧耗轮胎

I am burning rubber.

- 好了 肖恩 该停下了 -好吧

- Okay, Shaun, it"s time to stop. ‭- Okay.

肖恩 把另一只脚从油门上松开

Shaun, take your other foot off the gas!

肖恩 看路

Shaun, look out!

另一只脚 另一只脚

It"s the other foot! Other foot!

是另一只脚 另一只脚

It"s the other foot! It"s the other foot!

另一只脚

It"s the other foot!

我和柯医生花费数月

Dr. Ko and I have been working for months

来绘制珍妮和凯蒂的脑部构造图

to map the structure of Jenny and Katie"s brain.

你是说两个脑部吧

Don"t you mean "Brains"?

实际上 尽管两部分独立为两姐妹运作

Actually, while different regions operate independently for each sister,

但只有一个大脑

there is a single brain mass.

所以她们之前的神经外科医生

That"s why all their previous neurosurgeons

都认为分离术不可能成功

insisted separation was impossible.

分离大脑并不是问题

The real problem won"t be dividing their brains

分离静脉才是

but dividing their veins.

她们共享一根矢状窦静脉

They share a single sagittal sinus vein.

我们会将其分给珍妮

Which we"ll give to Jenny.

用凯蒂腿上的移植静脉造根新的给她

Then we"ll create a new one for Katie using a grafted vein from her leg.

很好 你让他们跟上了进度

Nice. You"ve gotten them up to speed fast.

在十二小时内完成六个月的准备工作

Well, with 6 months of prep to do in 12 hours,

他们只能这样了

it was their only choice.

那我们开始吧

So, let"s get started.

- 我撞车了 -我们没有

- I crashed. - We didn"t.

- 有 我撞车了 -我们只是...

- Yes, I- I crashed. - We just...

- 我撞到了什么 -肖恩 肖恩

- I hit something. - Shaun. Shaun.

我撞到了什么 真的 我撞到了

I hit something. I did. I hit something.

- 肖恩 你... -我知道我撞上了

- Shaun, you... - I know I did.

- 我感觉到了 我撞车了 -肖恩你没撞车

- I felt it. I crashed. - Shaun, you didn"t crash.

- 撞了 -你只是开离了公路

- Yes. - You just drove off the road...

- 不是 -而且都是我的错

- No. -And it was totally my fault.

不 你错了 我撞上了

No, you"re wrong. Nuh- unh. I hit something.

- 不 你没有 -我感觉到了

- No, you didn"t. - I felt it.

- 我撞车了 -不 肖恩 看着我

- I crashed. I crashed. - No, Shaun, look at me.

冷静一下

Calm down. Calm.

- 好 -看着我 看着我

- Okay. Okay. - Look at me. Look at me.

深呼吸 不管发生了什么

Breathe. Whatever happened,

不管你感到了什么 你什么都没做错

whatever you felt, you did nothing wrong.

都是我的错 好吗

It was all my fault, okay?

好吧 格拉斯曼医生说得对

Okay. Dr. Glassman... He was right.

我不应该开车

I-I should not be allowed to drive.

不应该

No, no.

肖恩

Shaun.

不 我不会开车的 谢谢

No, I"m not going to drive, thank you.

我知道 没人要开车

Yeah, I...I know. No one is.

因为你是对的 我们确实撞到了什么

"Cause you were right. We did hit something.

看起来一切正常

Everything is still looking good.

如果你晚上有什么需要

If you need anything during the night,

按呼叫按钮就会有人过来

just press your call button.

珍妮睡着了吗

Is Jenny asleep?

是的

Yeah.

安德鲁斯医生在哪儿

Where"s Dr. Andrews?

他跟柯医生和梅伦德斯医生在一起

He is with Dr. Ko and Dr. Melendez.

他们在协调明天的手术方案

They"re working to finalize the surgical protocol for tomorrow.

我得和他谈谈

I need to talk to him.

有什么我能做的吗

Is there anything I can do?

我改变主意了

I changed my mind.

我不想做分离手术了

I don"t want to do the separation surgery.

我马上去找他

I"ll go find him right away.

我明白她很害怕 但不做手术

I understand she"s scared, but without this surgery,

她们俩都很可能会死

there is a good chance both of them die.

你和她们母亲谈过了吗

Have you talked to the mother?

她不想搅进来 坚持由她们自己决定

She refuses to weigh in, insists it"s their decision.

让我试试和她谈

Let me try and talk to her.

我觉得这不是个好主意

I don"t think that"s a good idea.

你发明了你要用来分离她们的技术

You invented the technique you"re gonna use to separate them.

- 所以呢 -所以她没法客观

- So? - So she"s not even close to objective.

现在不是担心诉讼的时候

Okay, now is not the time to be worrying about lawsuits.

这是我的工作

That"s my job.

而我们的工作是救这两个女孩的命

And our job is saving these girls" lives.

好了 放轻松 我们都是同一阵营的

Okay, take it easy. We"re all on the same team here.

- 我去和她谈 -你已经和她谈过了

- I"ll talk to her. - You"ve already talked to her.

我再去试试

I will try again.

应该让布朗去

Browne should do it.

Me?

我们需要一个十八岁女孩可以信任的人

We need someone that an 18-year-old girl trusts.

她也是我们之中最善于沟通的人

She"s also the best communicator out of all of us.

好吧

Okay.

我们给凯蒂一晚上来想清楚

We"ll give Katie the night to think it over.

布朗 你早上去和她谈

Browne, you"ll talk to her in the morning.

让她同意这项手术

Get her to consent to this surgery.

如果我做不到呢

And if I"m not able to do that?

这不是什么大事 车会坏

It"s not a big deal. Cars break.

所以上帝才发明了机械学 以及酒

That"s why God makes mechanics... and booze.

两杯龙舌兰 谢谢

Two shots of tequila, please.

我不渴

I"m not thirsty.

没人因为渴才喝龙舌兰的

You don"t drink tequila because you"re thirsty.

你喝醉过吗

Have you ever been drunk?

从没有吗

Never?

八年大学都没参加过兄弟会派对吗

Eight years of college a-and not one frat party?

赛前聚会呢 你室友的21岁生日会

Tailgating? Your roommate"s 21st birthday?

你做什么工作

What is your job?

现在你对我的工作感兴趣了

Now you"re interested in my job?

是的

Yes.

我是汽车工程师

I"m an automotive engineer.

我在为一家初创公司设计无人驾驶汽车

I work for a start-up that"s developing new designs for self-driving cars.

你喜欢吗

Do you like it?

不喜欢

No.

我喜欢建造东西

I like to build things,

不喜欢开着没完没了的会来讨论建造东西

not to sit in endless meetings talking about building things.

谢谢你

Thank you.

来得正好

Perfect timing.

我们应该忘记工作

We are supposed to be forgetting about work.

敬快乐地活着 因为离死还有很久

For living happy because you"re a long time dead.

很好喝

It"s... good.

天啊 你一定是史上第一个

Oh, my God. You have to be the first person in history

- 真的喜欢第一杯龙舌兰的 -很好喝

- to actually like their first tequila shot. - It"s good.

- 你想再来一杯吗 -好

- Do you want another? - Okay.

- 好的 -龙舌兰

- Yes. - Tequila. Stat.

好极了

Yes!

怎么了

What?

抱歉 我在发呆

Sorry. I"m just zoned out.

我们应该歇一会

We should break this off.

也学不了那么多

There"s only so much studying you can do.

你想要孩子吗

Do you want kids?

抱歉 这不关我的事

Sorry. That"s none of my business.

不 我只是没想到你会问这个

No, it"s... it"s just not a question I was expecting.

杰西卡刚告诉我她永远不想生孩子

Jessica just told me she doesn"t. Ever.

这没道理

It doesn"t make any sense.

她肯定会是个非常棒的母亲

She would be such an amazing mother.

她很幸运 意识到得还不算晚

I guess she"s lucky she realized before it"s too late.

有些女人就来不及了

Some women don"t.

我母亲绝对是其中之一

My mom was definitely one of those.

- 抱歉 我不是想... -没关系

- Sorry. I didn"t mean to... - No, it"s okay.

都过去了 那差点淹死我

Water under the bridge... that nearly drowned me.

很久之前了

It was a long time ago.

我不知道该怎么做

I don"t know what to do.

我不能想象没有她的生活

I can"t imagine my life without her,

但我也无法想象没有孩子的生活

but I also can"t imagine a life without...

抱歉

I"m sorry.

这不关你的事

Again, this is not your problem.

- 没事 -回去吧 再见

- It"s okay. - Go. Goodbye.

找到一个你的生活缺之不可的人

Finding someone you can"t imagine a life without,

这很难

it"s hard.

我知道这很陈词滥调 但确实如此

I know it"s a cliché, but it is true.

再见

Good night.

再见

Good night.

Isands in the Stream by Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers

♪岛在湾流中♪

♪ Islands in the stream ♪

♪那便是我们♪

♪ That is what we are ♪

♪无人在其中♪

♪ No one in between ♪

♪如何能弄错♪

♪ How can we be wrong? ♪

♪与我共远航♪

♪ Sail away with me ♪

♪去另一世界♪

♪ To another world ♪

♪我们相依靠♪

♪ And we rely on each other, ah- ha ♪

♪对彼此专一♪

♪ From one lover to another, ha- ha ♪

♪此生只爱你♪

♪ I can"t live without you ♪

我爱你

I love you.

我也爱你

I love you, too.

我会去收养中心做志愿者

So, I will volunteer with foster kids,

指导小孩子运动

coach youth sports.

有其他不需要我成为真正的父亲

There are other ways that I can be a father figure

但我也能当父亲的办法

without actually being a father.

我在一天内 教会你装病翘班

In one day, I taught you how to play hooky from work,

开车 喝酒

how to drive, how to drink,

唱歌来震撼全场

and how to totally rock the house in karaoke.

不 你没教好我怎么开车

No, y-you did not teach me to drive very well at all.

没教好

At all.

- 你怎么敢这么说 -我撞车了

- How dare you. - I-I-I crashed.

不 你没撞车

No, you didn"t crash.

你撞到了一块不应该待在那的石头

You hit a rock that should not have been there.

路肩的意义就是提供缓冲区

The whole point of a road shoulder is to provide a buffer zone.

谁会设计一条有大石头的缓冲区啊

Who the hell desi... designs a buffer zone with a huge rock in it, you know?

他们应该被开除

They should be fired.

等一下 朋友

O-Okay, hold it right there, partner.

我还有东西要教你

I got one more thing to teach you.

什么

What is it?

结束约会的正确方法

The proper way to end a date.

告诉我你希望我今晚玩得开心

Tell me you hope I had a good time tonight.

说啊

Go ahead.

我希望你今晚玩得开心

I hope you had a good time tonight.

很开心 我今晚很开心

I did. I had a very nice time tonight.

跟你一起唱K超有趣

You"re really fun to sing karaoke with.

现在告诉我 我也很有趣

Now tell me I"m really fun, too,

你希望我们可以尽快再来一次

and that you hope we can do it again soon.

你 你也很有趣

Y-Y-You"re really fun, too.

- 谢谢 -希望我们可以尽快再来一次

- Thank you. - I hope that we can do it again soon.

现在帮我打开门

Now open the door for me.

如果我直接进门

Now, if I just walk in,

别试着再约我第二次了

don"t bother trying for a second date.

这只是一次小失败 没什么大不了的

It"s a swing and a miss, not a big deal.

大家都遇到过

It happens to everyone.

但如果我不直接进门

But if I don"t walk in,

如果我站在你面前

if I just stand there in front of you

表现得好像不太愿意进去

like I don"t really want to go inside,

就像我现在这样 你就得吻我

like I"m doing right now, then you have to kiss me.

吻我 肖恩

Kiss me, Shaun.

你以前吻过别人吗

Have you ever done that before?

没 没 没有

No, no, no, no.

好吧 你还挺擅长的啊

Well, you"re pretty good at it.

你还想再来一次吗

You want to do it again?

想 可是

Yes, but...

可是什么

But what?

我知道这挺可怕的

I know it"s frightening.

你们已经经历很多了

You"ve already been through so much.

我不是害怕

I"m not scared.

我只是在想 「如果这一切是命中注定呢」

I just think, "What if this is how we"re meant to be?"

也许我们连在一起更好

Maybe we"re better as one.

我在一辆拖车上长大

I grew up in a trailer,

我妈妈每天都在说

with, uh, my mom telling me every day

我跟她一样

that I was no better than her

我成不了什么事

and that I would never do anything,

只能一辈子默默无闻

I"d never be anyone,

而我

and I...

我讨厌待在那里

I hated being there.

但当我终于要离开那里的时候

But when I finally left,

离开那个脏兮兮的

walking out of the dirty,

恶心的两厢拖车

disgusting double-wide...

那是我做过的最艰难的事

was the hardest thing I"ve ever done.

等等 所以我在这个故事里

Wait, so, am I the awful mom

扮演的是糟糕的妈妈还是恶心的拖车

or the disgusting trailer in this story?

你们一路走来努力做到这一切真的很棒

It"s amazing what you"ve accomplished so far.

真的很棒

It really is.

但你们还能收获更多

But you can be so much more,

也能获得自由

and with the freedom

真正地成为独立的个体

to just finally be yourself.

两个独立的个体

Just yourself.

凯蒂同意做手术了

Katie"s back on board.

我就说吧

Told you.

她很有说服力的

She"s very persuasive.

肖恩

Shaun?

我觉得很恶心

I feel disgusting.

你只是宿醉而已

You"re just hungover.

你再也不会想让我吻你了

You are never gonna want me to kiss you ever again.

如果我跑出来前已经刷过牙了

If I had brushed my teeth before I rushed out here,

我会让你现在就吻我

I"d ask you to do it again right now.

你为什么要对自己这么严苛

Why are you so hard on yourself?

你小时候一定常被人嘲弄吧

I"m sure you got made fun of a lot when you were a kid,

那些回忆在你心里留下了一道疤

and that leaves a mark.

我明白的

I know.

但你必须摆脱它 把它埋起来

But you gotta shake it off, rub some dirt on it.

如果你一直生活在恐惧里

You"re never gonna be happy

你永远也开心不起来的

if you constantly live in fear.

- 我们得谈谈 -我跟你没什么好谈的

- We need to talk. - Look, I have nothing to say to you.

那你就听着好了

Well, then, you can just listen.

你不是受害者 一点都算不上

You are not a victim. Not even close.

但如果你不说服安德鲁斯给杰瑞德复职

But you will be unless you convince Andrews

你就走着瞧吧

to reinstate Jared.

你是在威胁我吗

Are you threatening me?

不 我只是想提醒你

No, I"m just informing you that there is no way

不可能只有我一个住院医生被你胁迫

that I"m the only resident that you tried to intimidate

跟你上床

into having sex with you.

我会不遗余力地找出她们

And I will make it my mission in life to find every single one

让她们去投诉你

and get them to file a complaint against you

除非杰瑞德能复职

unless Jared gets his job back.

你凭什么这么肯定

And what makes you so sure

安德鲁斯会在乎我说的话

Andrews cares what I have to say?

我不确定

‭I"m not.

但无论是能帮到杰瑞德

But either Jared"s career gets saved,

还是能让你自食恶果

or yours gets destroyed.

我都乐享其成

Either way is a win for me.

给我十五号刀

15 blade.

移除第一个球状组织扩张器

Removing the first balloon tissue expander.

移除了一个 还有五个

One down. Five to go.

新语音留言 来自亚伦·格拉斯曼医生

肖恩 还是我

Hi, Shaun. It"s me again.

安德鲁斯医生一直不是支持你的那一方

You know, do-- Dr. Andrews has never really been in your corner,

你无故旷工引发了不小的问题

and your absence is causing a real problem.

在来得及挽救之前一定要打给我

Please call me before it"s too late.

至少打给我让我知道你在哪儿

Or at least call me and let me know where you are

我很担心你

"cause I"m worried.

我们可以用超声吸引装置的低频声波来分开她们

The cavitron allows us to use a low-frequency sound wave to separate them

过程中也不会损伤到健康的组织

so that we don"t damage the healthy tissue in the process.

我还是分辨不出从哪里分开凯蒂和珍妮

I still can"t tell where Katie starts and Jenny ends.

这图有很大帮助

The imaging is a huge help.

但是一旦开始给患者做手术

But once the patient is opened,

就会像在越野滑雪一样

it"s kind of like backcountry skiing.

虽然表面上看起来大不相同

It"s never the same on top.

但你真正要去关注的

What you want to focus on

是那些藏在下面的你所熟知的组织结构

is the terrain you know is underneath.

候诊室

给妈妈在候诊室听的歌 凯蒂

Get up Get on by Jill Andrews

♪ Here, here we are ♪

♪ And all we got, we had from the start ♪

♪ So get up, get up, get up, and go on ♪

切断

Cut.

♪ Keep your head up, love ♪

♪ Keep your heart strong ♪

移植的矢状面已经到位

Grafted sagittal"s in place.

松开血管钳

Let"s remove the clamps.

好的

Okay.

♪ Cover up the war inside ♪

看起来不错 没有出血

Looks good. No leaks.

关键的时刻到了 给我剪刀

Now the moment of truth. Scissors.

♪ The most beautiful part of ourselves is the part we hide ♪

柯医生 你要来吗

Dr. Ko, would you like to do the honors?

当然

Definitely.

♪ So get up, get up, get up, and get on ♪

给我点地方 好吗

Can we get a little more room?

马上

Coming right up.

♪ Just a little belief to shake off the doubt ♪

成功把她们分离了

And then there were two.

♪ It"s building up ♪

♪ It"s been building up for so long ♪

谢谢你带我一起自驾游

Thanks for taking me on a road trip.

我心情好多了

I feel a lot better.

我觉得我已经准备好跟格拉斯曼医生谈谈了

I think I"m ready to talk to Dr. Glassman.

我心情也好多了

Yeah, I feel much better, too,

我也准备好跟我的上司谈谈了

and ready to talk to my boss.

你要跟你的上司谈什么

What do you have to talk to your boss about?

他想给我升职

He offered me a promotion.

你能赚百万年薪了吗

Will you be making $1 million?

真好笑

Very funny.

我现在一年赚七万 升职以后可以赚九万

I make $70,000 now, and the new position pays $90,000,

但我不准备接受

but I"m not gonna take it.

为什么

Why not?

涨了两万年薪呢

It pays $20,000 more.

我会算 肖恩 但这趟旅行下来

Yeah, I get the math, Shaun, but just taking this trip and --

你启发了我 让我鼓起勇气去做那些

and you have inspired me to do something

想做了很长时间

that I"ve been thinking about for a really long time,

但却一直不敢去做的事

but I"ve just been too scared to do it.

我要辞职

I"m gonna quit my job.

你太傻了

You"re so silly.

那你白天做什么呢

What would you do during the day?

改装旧车

Rebuild old cars.

再也不用开电话会议 再也没有开不完的会

No more conference calls. No more never-ending meetings.

我唯一不舍得的是

The only thing I"m not looking forward to is,

要搬走

is moving.

你为什么要搬走

Why would you move?

因为我要搬去以后工作的那家店

Because that"s where the shop that I"m gonna work at is.

我继承了爷爷的「条纹番茄」车

I got the Striped Tomato.

我哥哥东尼 继承了罗德爷爷的店

My brother, Donny, got Grandpa Rod"s shop

在宾夕法尼亚州 郝尔希镇

in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

爷爷过世一年多了 但每次我开他的车时

It"s been over a year, but every time I drive his car,

我都止不住地想

I... keep thinking,

「我不需要多高的职衔

"You know, I don"t need a more impressive title

或者年薪百万」

or $1 million."

每年夏天他都会带我去阿拉斯加钓鱼

He would take me fishing in Alaska every summer,

圣诞假期就去滑雪

skiing every winter break.

过去的四年里我没有休过一天假

I haven"t taken more than one day off in four years

因为我总是要工作

because I always work.

工作永远也做不完

It never stops.

这次跟你一起出来玩让我意识到

And just taking this trip with you made me realize I, uh --

我想好好享受生活

I want to enjoy my life, you know?

怎么了 说句话啊

Okay, what? Say something.

你...

You"re...

安德鲁斯医生来电

你好

Hello?

杰瑞德 我是安德鲁斯医生

Jared, this is Dr. Andrews.

方便说话吗

Do you have a moment?

当然

Yeah, of course.

科利医生今天来找我了

Dr. Coyle approached me today.

他跟我说他觉得很惭愧

He told me that he feels awful

无论是他对布朗医生的态度

about the way he treated Dr. Browne

还是这件事对你造成的影响

and how it came to affect you,

他请我重新考虑解雇你的事

and he asked me to reconsider your termination.

你也应该知道

You should also know

梅伦德斯医生也为你说了好话

that Dr. Melendez spoke in support of you, as well.

谢谢你告诉我这些

Thank you for letting me know.

你为自己的所作所为承担了全部责任

I was impressed by the integrity you demonstrated

这一点我很钦佩

by taking full responsibility for your actions.

如果你需要我为你推荐的话

And I"m certainly willing to make that clear

我愿意向任何其他医院的主管

to any administrators at another hospital

明确表示我的态度

if you need me as a reference,

但我不会让你复职

but I won"t reinstate you.

使用暴力触犯了医院的底线

Physical assault is a line

我不能为任何人破例

I"m just not willing to let anyone cross.

我明白

I understand.

抱歉

I"m sorry.

保重

Take care.

她们什么时候能醒过来

When will they wake up?

按理说这时候应该已经醒了

They should"ve already.

肖恩

Shaun?

肖恩

Shaun.

14 Faces by Lewis Del Mar

♪ Our sharp teeth are the only light ♪

♪ I drink the whole moon dry ♪

♪ "Cause all my friends are metalheads ♪

♪ Swear they"ll never catch us dead ♪

♪ Split up when the police come ♪

♪ Yeah, running used to get me high, high ♪

♪ Now I only feel tired ♪

----------------------------------------------------

Get more,click it.

美剧推荐《良医》第1季第10集中英文剧本台词对白字幕-看美剧学英语

----------------------------------------------------

听说把该公众号星标了,21天以后就发现自己英文能力提高很多哦。

----------------------------------------------------

更多剧本定制学习信息请加微信1291357910

想看什么剧的剧本可以在下方留言哦,小编会选出来点赞最多的发布哦

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。