600字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
600字范文 > 美剧《金装律师》第三季第一集Part766-中英文对照台词剧本

美剧《金装律师》第三季第一集Part766-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2021-01-13 02:25:07

相关推荐

美剧《金装律师》第三季第一集Part766-中英文对照台词剧本

第三季 第一集

诉 讼 双 雄

《诉讼双雄》前情提要

你输了 合并免谈

You lose, we don merge.

你赢了 随你怎么闹

You win, you get what you want.

输了 就老实留下

You lose, you stay.

延长你的不竞争条款

You extend your noncompete,

也给自己赢得一个机会

and you get a chance

来挣得冠名合伙人

to earn your name on the door

因为这事眼下不会发生了

because its not going up there now.

你我二人 一山不容二虎

Theres no room for both of us.

除非我们各自给对方生路

Unless we made room for each other.

我把他放到名单上 后来交了

I put him on the list, and I handed it in.

他没把你放在他的名单上

He didn put you on his list.

-我不会那么做的 -你会的

- I won . - You will.

哈维不会原谅我的

Harvey will never forgive me.

这是一封写给地方检察官的信

This is a letter to the district attorney,

信上写着你违法了

saying that you are breaking the law.

你若提交你的动议

You file your motion...

我就提交我的

Ill file mine.

你不在那里

You weren there.

-我没必要在场 -杰西卡...

- I didn have to be. - Jessica--

你不是为杰西卡效力 你为我效力

You don work for Jessica. You work for me.

-你被开除了 -不 不能开除他

- You e fired. - No, hes not.

你可以直接告诉我说你不爱我

You couldve just told me that you didn love me

而不是背地出卖我

instead of selling me out.

我没有出卖你 斯科特

I didn sell you out, Scottie.

我刚被炒鱿鱼了

I just got fired.

无论她做了什么

Whatever she did,

没有她也不会有这次合并

you wouldn have this merger without her.

你要让她在这里还是在伦敦工作

Would you have her work here or in London?

你得待在这里

You e going to stay here,

要谦虚

be humble,

好好想想你的位置

and learn your goddamn place.

我从没上过哈佛

I never went to Harvard.

什么

What?

我是个冒牌货

Im a fraud.

皮尔逊律所

我收到你的短信了 什么事

I got your message. Whats going on?

合伙人会议 闲杂人等不得参加

Partners meeting. Essential personnel only.

大半夜开会吗

In the middle of the night?

你怕黑吗

You afraid of the dark?

要是我的甜饼怪陪着我 我就不怕了

I wouldn be if I had my Cookie Monster with me.

《芝麻街》人物

那就去找他

Well, then go get him,

因为我们要最终定案合并条款

because we e finalizing the terms of the merger.

我们

We?

We.

我现在也是合伙人了

So Im a partner now?

淡定 玛西亚·克拉克

Easy, Marcia Clark.

94-95年辛普森杀妻案的检察官

我和杰西卡谈过了

Jessica and I discussed it.

是你促成了这次合并

You e responsible for making this merger happen.

你应该在场

You deserve to be here.

你和杰西卡谈过了

So Jessica and you talked?

你原谅她了吗

You forgave her?

她赢了 我输了

She won. I lost.

没什么原不原谅的

Nothing to forgive.

那我呢

And me?

你是迫不得已

You did what you had to do.

你不知道我多需要听到你这句话

You have no idea how much I needed to hear that.

合并完成

The merger is complete.

我们想让大家看到

And we would like to show everyone

全新的达比-皮尔逊律所会更强大

that the new Darby Pearson will be stronger,

关系网更牢固

better connected--

最重要的是 基于...

And most importantly, based on a foundation that is--

一派胡言

Full of shit.

怎么回事

What the hells going on?

-我告诉她了 -告诉她什么

- I told her. - Told her what?

迈克·罗斯是个冒牌货

That Mike Ross is a fraud,

我不会放过他的

and I am not going to let him get away with it.

你怎么能这么做

How could you do this?

你自作自受

You did this to yourself.

你准备盯着这个报价看多久

How long are you going to keep staring at that offer?

直到我俩其中一个眨眼

Until one of us blinks.

德隆签了 你说这样很好

Deron signed it. You said it was great.

我不要"很好"

Im not interested in great.

我要他们知道哥的本事

I want it to know who its Daddy is.

什么事 唐娜

What is it, Donna?

现在是周日晚上 达比要你的回答

Its Sunday night. Darby needs an answer.

伦敦 派她去伦敦

London. Send her to London.

你想谈谈吗

Do you want to talk about it?

让雷在楼下等我

Have Ray meet me downstairs.

你要去哪

And where should I say you e going?

布鲁克林

Brooklyn.

没想到伟大的哈维·斯佩克特

I did not expect the great Harvey Specter

会大老远跑来布鲁克林

to come all the way to Brooklyn

就为了送份合约

just to deliver a contract.

没什么 我是为了这里的热狗来的

Thats good, cause I came for the hot dogs.

我说了 这是我们的最终报价

I told you, that was our final offer.

你是说过 但现在第三节快结束了

You did, but the third quarters about to end,

如果你想让德隆·威廉姆斯

and if you want Deron Williams

在第四节为你的队伍效力

playing for you in the fourth,

这才是他的价

this is his number.

就算你还有别人的报价

Even if you had another offer,

其实你没有

which you don ,

他不可能打球打一半突然离场

he can leave in the middle of a game.

我说的是总决赛最后一场的第四节

I was talking about the fourth quarter of Game Seven,

决定冠军的关键时刻

when you e looking to lock up a championship,

问题不在于"你想不想要德隆"

because the question isn "do you want Deron or not?"

而是"想不想要冠军戒指"

its "do you want a ring or not?"

你毫无筹码

You got nothing.

我说了 这是最终报价

And I told you, thats my final offer.

看来我只能把小牛队的球衣

Then I guess Ill just have to go bring Deron

给德隆送去了

his new Mavs jersey then.

马克·库班不可能出这么高的价

Theres no way Mark Cuban pays that much.

你可以打给他问问啊

Why don you call him and ask?

等下 你不能 因为他讨厌你

Oh, wait, you can , because he hates you.

胡说

Bullshit.

我们也许没兄弟那么亲

We may not be blood brothers,

但他也不讨厌我

but he doesn hate me.

他现在讨厌你了

Oh, he does now.

显然 他知道了去年五月的事

Evidently, he found out about that thing from last May.

你怎么知道的

How do you know that?

因为是我告诉他的

Because I was there when I told him.

我等你到明早十点

You have until 10:00 a.m.

过时我就打给达拉斯小牛队

Then Im calling Dallas.

马克也许会不接你的电话

And Mark may not take your call,

但他肯定会接我的

but hell sure as hell take mine.

我怎么知道

How do I know you e not going to turn around

你不会反过来让他出更高的价

and get him to pay more?

你不知道

You don .

但你要是不出这个价

But if you don match this,

就永远不会知道

youll never find out.

杰西卡

Jessica.

哈维

Harvey.

我不记得给过你我家的钥匙啊

I don recall giving you my key.

我不记得授权让你背着德隆·威廉姆斯

I don recall authorizing you to negotiate

谈价钱

behind Deron Williams back.

他的背没事

His back is just fine.

有我呢

Im standing right behind it.

那他签的合约怎么会在我手上

Then why is the contract he signed in my hand?

你开价多少

How much did you ask for?

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。