600字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
600字范文 > 美剧《金装律师》第六季第一集Part370-中英文对照台词剧本

美剧《金装律师》第六季第一集Part370-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-12-31 13:31:53

相关推荐

美剧《金装律师》第六季第一集Part370-中英文对照台词剧本

Now you get dressed, and you wait.

还想再喝点什么吗

Would you like some more drinks?

要不要碟开胃菜 或者松露薯条

Can I offer you an appetizer, maybe some truffle fries,

还是我们可以谈谈工作了

or are we allowed to talk business now?

好吧 路易 既然是你的建议让我们

All right, Louis, what do you think we should do,

落到了这个境地

since it was your recommendation

那你认为我们现在该怎么做

that landed us in this mess in the first place?

我当时那么建议是因为那是最后一个

I recommended that because it was a last-ditch effort

避免迈克牢狱之灾的办法

to get Mike out of prison.

你也说了我们只有一半合伙人会投靠

And you also said wed only lose 50%

伊凡·施密斯

of our partners to Evan Smith.

我怎么能知道她有本事

How could I have known that she had the capacity

招走一半多呢

to bring on more than that?

你还不懂吗 其他人没有投靠伊凡·施密斯

Don you get it? The rest didn go to Evan Smith.

他们只是离开了这里去了别处

They just walked the hell out and went somewhere else.

那我们可以告他们

Then we can sue their asses.

哪里有律师 有资源 有钱告

With what lawyers, what resources, and what money?

因为你可能还没注意到

Because I don know if you noticed,

但我们律所已经因为你的建议被掏空了

but this firm has been gutted because of your recommendation.

不 杰西卡 它是因为我的建议被掏空的

No, Jessica, it was gutted because of mine.

该死的 路易 我说了让你别找他的

Damn it, Louis. I told you not to call him.

我还是找了 因为他也是合伙人

Well, I did. Because hes a partner,

而且如他所说 提出免除竞业条款的

and like he just said, he was the one

本来就是他

who wanted to sever the noncompetes in the first place.

没错 路易 是我

You e right, Louis. I did.

但我不是来

But I didn come down here

确认哈维该负责任的

to play Pin the Blame on the Harvey.

我来是为了想办法解决问题

I came down here to figure out what the hell we e gonna do.

那就解决啊

Then lets get to it.

-有事吗 -抱歉打扰了

- May I help you? - Oh, Im sorry to interrupt,

但前台没有人

but there was no one at reception,

这是您点的餐

and I have your order here.

你逗我呢吧

You got to be kidding me.

你说有急事把我叫来

You call me down here for an emergency,

居然还有闲情逸致点外卖

and then you take the time to order Chinese food?

我没点外卖 你个白痴

I didn order anything, asshole.

所以别跟我张牙舞爪的

So you crouch your tiger, hide your dragon,

否则我就把你丢出去

or Im gonna Wang Chung your ass out of here.

路易 镇定 显然这是误会

Louis, calm down. Clearly, theres some mistake.

这律所没人点过外卖

No one at this firm has ordered any food.

我很确定地方没错

Well, Im pretty sure this is the right place,

因为门上写着杰西卡·皮尔逊

because the name on your door says Jessica Pearson,

这份外卖就是杰西卡·皮尔逊的

and this order is for a Jessica Pearson.

-她就是杰西卡·皮尔逊 -路易

- Yeah this is Jessica Pearson. - Louis!

怎么了

What?

他们知道我其实不是

They know Im not really here

来送蛋卷的 白痴

to bring you an egg roll, asshole.

我是来送这个的

Im here to serve you with this.

-那是什么 -集体诉讼

- What is that? - Its a class action.

我们因为迈克·罗斯接触过的所有案子被告了

We e being sued for every case Mike Ross has ever touched.

所以他们才跑光了

Thats why they all left.

他们知道会有这事 所以都离开了

They knew this was coming, and they got out

这样他们就能说

so they could all have it on record

诉讼发生时他们已经离开公司了

that they were gone before the suit came down.

那我们需要知道是谁告诉他们的

Then we need to know who the hell tipped them off.

谁说的都不重要

It doesn matter who tipped them off.

重要的是 如果我们输了

What matters is, if we lose this suit,

绝对付不起罚金

we can handle the money.

他们要多少

How much are they suing us for?

-1个亿 -该死的

- $100 million. - God damn it.

我们得把那些合伙人找回来

We need to get those partners back.

我说了 找不回来的

I told you, we e never gonna get them back.

而且现在我们连他们去了哪都不知道

And right now we don even know where they went.

我知道

I do.

你是怎么做到的

How the hell did you pull that off?

因为律师之间不交心

Because lawyers don talk to lawyers,

但秘书之间常八卦

but secretaries talk to secretaries.

这张表上列明了大家的去向

That is a list of who went where.

好了 我们今晚就需要书面记录

Okay, we need a paper trail tonight--

需要发违约通告

notices of breach of contract--

要正式声明那些合伙人

and we need to get on record

并不是离开了就一了百了了

that those partners aren off the hook.

现在发违约通告已经晚了

Its too late to send out notices.

我们已经接到诉讼文书了

We already got served with the lawsuit.

他刚刚没有记录时间

He didn record the time.

唐娜 我桌上的雪茄盒里有五千美元

Donna, theres $5,000 in the cigar box on my desk.

去把它拿过来

Get it now.

等等 你这又是要去哪里

Wait. Where the hell are you going?

我要下楼

Im going downstairs

告诉那个送文书的他可以把钱全拿走

to tell that server he can have every nickel of it

只要他声明那份文书是两小时之后才送来的

to say he didn deliver that thing for another two hours.

假设哈维成功

Assuming Harvey doesn shit the bed,

我们就有两个小时来想办法

weve got two hours to figure out

怎样让这表上的每个合伙人都收到文书

how we e gonna serve every partner on this list.

把表给我

Give me that list.

他们一定会收到文书的

They can consider themselves served,

因为路易·马洛·利特从不在战斗中让步

because Louis Marlowe Litt never backs down from a fight.

丹伯里联邦惩教所

Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury.

您好 我打电话来想问问...

Yes, Im--Im calling to check on an--

犯人的情况

Inmate?

没错 他叫迈克·罗斯 他...

Yeah. His name is Michael Ross, and he--

抱歉 女士

Im sorry, maam.

我不能透露犯人的相关信息

I can give out information regarding inmates.

那您至少能告诉我

Would you at least be able to tell me

他是否被接收入狱了吗

if hes been processed yet?

假如他是自己过来报到的

If he surrendered himself,

那就已经入狱了

then he has been processed.

好的 那意味着他现在在牢房里还是...

Okay, so does that mean that hes in a cell now or--

女士 我是监狱管理员 不是酒店前台

Maam, Im a prison administrator, not a hotel concierge.

我也不知道任意时刻中某个犯人的具体情况

I don know the whereabouts of any given inmate at any given time.

好吧 那您能告诉我我什么时候能见他吗

Okay, would you be able to tell me when I can see him?

你是他配偶或直系亲属吗

Are you his spouse or immediate family?

不是

No.

那你就得申请 然后等审批

Then youll have to go through the approval process.

但他没有任何直系亲属了

But he doesn have any immediate family,

而我是他的未婚妻

and Im his fiancée.

除非你们有正式的结婚证书

And unless you have a filed marriage certificate,

不然就得等到下个月了

youll have to wait till next month.

下个月

Next month?

我...我能请问一下您的名字吗

Look, am I--am I allowed to ask your name?

我叫露丝

My name is Ruth.

露丝 迈克和我...

Ruth, Mike and I were...

本来应该今天结婚的 但我们没结成

supposed to be married today, but we weren .

我忍不住一直想着他

And I can stop thinking about him,

要是不知道他是否安好

and Im not gonna be able to sleep

我完全无法入睡

unless I know that hes gonna be okay.

他可是在监狱里啊 女士

Hes in prison, maam.

这还真不好说

I really couldn say.

抱歉

I am sorry.

没什么比监狱蓝衣更能让你意识到

Nothing like prison blue to make you realize

人靠衣装这句话是错的 是吧

the clothes don make the man, huh?

-是克拉克典狱长吗 -我吗

- Warden Clark? - Me?

不是

No.

谁告诉你你会见到典狱长的

Who told you you were going to meet the warden?

没有人 我只是以为...

Uh, no one. I-I just thought--

以为这会和监狱题材的电影一样

That this was going to be like a prison movie.

台词和接下来的海报盖住的洞的梗

都出自《肖申克的救赎》

"爱信上帝信上帝

"Put your trust in the Lord,

但你的贱命是我的了"这类的狗屁

but your ass belongs to me" type shit.

你看过《肖申克的救赎》

You know "Shawshank"?

你当然看过《肖申克的救赎》

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。