600字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
600字范文 > 美剧《金装律师》第二季第一集Part898-中英文对照台词剧本

美剧《金装律师》第二季第一集Part898-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2019-01-04 08:31:17

相关推荐

美剧《金装律师》第二季第一集Part898-中英文对照台词剧本

第二季 第一集

诉 讼 双 雄

《诉讼双雄》前情回顾

这是哈维·斯佩克特 我们最棒的律师

This is Harvey Specter. Hes our best closer.

我们要纳新 面试时间定在明天

Recruiting, your interviews are set up for tomorrow.

我单枪匹马效果更好

I work better alone anyway.

我们只招哈佛毕业生

We only hire from Harvard,

而你甚至连法学院都没读过

and you haven even gone to any law school.

如果我告诉你我对知识的吸收能力

What if I told you that I consume knowledge

强于任何人

like no one youve ever met,

并通过了律师资格考试呢

and Ive actually passed the bar.

行啊 牛人 把这笔记本打开

Okay, hotshot, fire up this laptop.

股票期权回溯

Stock option backdating...

但根据国内税收法第409A条规定

...Under IRC section 409A...

你漏掉了萨班斯-奥克斯利法案

You forgot about Sarbanes-Oxley.

反驳得不错 不过你坐在电脑前

Impressive, but you e sitting at a computer.

玩着红心大战 想考倒我的话

Playing hearts. If you want to beat me,

你得拿法律以外的问题对付我

you e going to have to do it as something else.

那些你是怎么知道的

How can you know all that?

凡是读过的东西 我就能理解

Once I read something, I understand it.

理解之后

And once I understand it,

就永远不会忘记

I never forget it.

我想给你这个机会

Im inclined to give you a shot.

如果他们再发现你上过哈佛也是谎话的话

But if they find out I lied about you going to Harvard,

-我的执照就要被吊销了 -你说什么

- theyll take away my license. - You what?

现在不是时候 唐娜

Not now, Donna.

这不是哈佛法学院的校友库吗

The Harvard law school alumni database?

我不是说你不会被抓住

Im not saying you won get caught,

但不会因资料不符被抓

but it won be because your story doesn check.

你好 我是瑞秋·赞恩

Im Rachel Zane.

我会带你熟悉一下环境

Ill be giving you your orientation.

我爱你

I love you.

哈维是你的直接上级

Harveys your commanding officer.

而路易·利特则负责管理所有的助理

However, Louis Litt, he oversees all associates,

所以你也得听命于他

so youll also answer to him.

欢迎来到皮尔逊·哈德曼律所

Welcome to Pearson Hardman.

你还要给那孩子多少次机会

How many more chances are you gonna give that kid?

我不知道我们还计分呢

I didn realize we were keeping score.

就算这么说 他也还是遥遥领先

But if thats the case, I still think hes coming out ahead.

你对每个客户都同情心泛滥的习惯

This habit of you empathizing with every client,

对你没有好处

its not getting you anywhere.

就得学会只和可靠的信息打交道

You need to deal with information that can hold up.

这才是真正的律师的做法

Thats what a real lawyer does.

-为什么 -什么 -为什么雇我

- Why? - What? - Hire me.

为什么要那样对我

Why would you do that to me?

常人的生活平淡无奇

Life is this.

而我喜欢高人一等

I like this.

不管是和律所的新人还是老人谈恋爱

Its tough to have a relationship with the first year

都很不容易

or any year.

你只是跟我玩玩 你明明知道

You e playing with me, and you know it.

你在跟她在一起很久之后 还一直跟我调情

You kept flirting with me long after you started dating her.

去找别的律师助理吧

How out you find yourself some other paralegal?

我不想和你有任何瓜葛了

Because as far as Im concerned, we e done.

-你们是怎么认识的 -我之前跟他好朋友谈过恋爱

- So how did you two meet? - I dated his best friend.

你一直喜欢她

You always liked her.

但是我和特雷弗彻底结束前我们之间什么都没发生

But nothing happened until Trevor and I were totally done.

-一点都没有吗 -我们接过一次吻

- Never? - Well, we did kiss once.

-不行 -那是家真实存在的公司

- I can . - Its a real firm.

你不能跟任何人说 永远不能

But you can tell anyone, ever.

那家伙不是你朋友

This guy is not your friend.

他只能拖你后腿

He is an anchor dragging you down.

甩掉他吧

Get rid of him.

他是我交情最久的朋友

He is my oldest friend.

我知道你在跟珍妮约会

I know you e seeing Jenny,

但我忘不了那一吻

but I can stop thinking about the kiss.

我是特雷弗·埃文斯

Im Trevor Evans.

-我是迈克·罗斯的朋友 -什么事

- Im a friend of Mike Ross. - Yes?

我真希望我不必如此

I wish I didn have to do this.

有件事你该知道

Theres something you need to know about it.

哈维·斯佩克特有事瞒着你

Something Harvey Specter hasn told you.

紧张吗

Nervous?

说不紧张那是撒谎

Id be lying if I said no.

撒谎可不好

Well, I wouldn want you to lie.

-她都知道了 -不可能

- She knows. - She can .

是真的

She does.

我的斯温顿并购案遇到什么麻烦了

Whats holding on my Swinton merger?

你是在跟我开玩笑吗

Are you kidding me?

这事我们讨论过了

Weve been over this, okay?

如果她知道了 你也会知道的

If she knew, youd know.

我就知道 她连我叫什么都不知道

I do know. The woman barely knows my name,

居然约我去吃饭

and she just summoned me for dinner.

有什么好笑的

What is so funny?

华生 克莱曼 加洛 高德伯格 斯佩克特

Watson, Klyman, Gallo, Goldberg, and Specter.

-你说的是 -倒数五位成为高级合伙人的人

- Why are you naming- - The last five senior partners?

我们来公司的第一年都被杰西卡约出去吃过饭

Every one of us was taken to dinner by Jessica as a first-year.

现在她又约你去吃饭 就是说

And now shes taking you, which means--

-这是件好事 -没错

- This is a good thing. - Exactly.

天呐

Oh, God.

-又怎么了 -我该穿什么

- What now? - What do I wear?

去了说什么 穿什么去

Wh-what do I say? What do I wear?

休息时再讨论这么幼稚的问题吧

We can discuss the prom at recess.

先说说我的斯温顿并购案遇到什么麻烦了

Tell me what the hells holding up my Swinton Merger.

就是个"无聊诉讼"

Oh, its just a nuisance suit

明知打不赢 只为干扰原告提出的诉讼

得把它搞定才能完成托管

that needs to be cleaned up before we can clear escrow.

我在办了

Im all over it.

为什么不先汇报这个

Why wasn that the first thing you told me?

我以为我的事要曝光了

Uh, I thought I was getting exposed.

这件事就没那么要紧了

This is a little less important.

我的并购案比你的恐慌重要得多

My merger-- your panic attack.

你这人有没有同情心

Your compassion.

何况我没有恐慌

And I didn have a panic attack.

我的担心有充分的理由

I had a legitimate reason for concern.

是吗 她为开除你还专门约你吃饭吗

Really? Why would she ask you to dinner just to fire you?

不好说 有部电影叫做《盗亦有道》

I don know. A little movie called Goodfellas.

你看过吗

Did you see it?

乔·佩西以为他要加入黑手党了呢 结果被杀了

Joe Pesci thought he was getting made--he got dead.

这就是你所谓的充分理由

Thats your idea of a legitimate reason?

"凯伦 我的钱呢 凯伦"

"Karen! Wheres the money, Karen?"

-回你的格间去 -等下 会不会

- Go back to your cubicle. - Hey, wait a minute. Do you--

会不会吃完这顿饭我就有自己的办公室了

Do you think that I might get an office out of this dinner?

刚刚你还在担心要被干掉

A second ago, you thought you were gonna get whacked.

-现在就想要办公室了 -怎么了

- Now you want an office? - What?

这叫随机应变

Im adapting to changing circumstances.

看来你可能不是史上最一无是处的律师

Well, maybe you won be the worst lawyer in the history of everything.

"放下枪 凯伦

"Put the gun down, Karen.

凯伦"

Karen?"

他们就没核实过

They never checked.

这是什么意思

What do you mean "They never checked"?

以前互联网可没这么发达

The internet was not what it is today.

那会儿剽窃不容易被抓

It was not so easy to catch plagiarism.

上帝 真爽

God, thats awesome.

等等

Wait a minute.

如果你是那会儿从法学院毕业的 那

If you graduated college then, then that--

那就意味着你

that would make you--

有足够的资历办自己的律所了

Old enough to run my own law firm.

但是你看起来很年轻啊

But you look so young.

常言说得好

Well, you know what they say.

-美丽不分年龄 -黑人不易老

- True beauty is ageless. - Black don crack.

我就是那个意思

Thats what I meant to say.

别说我了 我想听听你的故事

Well, enough about me. I want to hear about you.

上哈佛是个什么感觉

What was Harvard like?

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。